Young Scientist Symposium 2022
October 20th, 2022
This is a hybrid event, so you have the option to attend on the ISTA campus, Am Campus 1 in Klosterneuburg in the Raiffeisen Lecture Hall, or participate online.
The YSS is a one-day multidisciplinary symposium organized by young researchers at ISTA. The day includes talks from multiple speakers resenting their research around energy challenges in the modern world. We will hear exciting talks about
- energy and sustainability by Keywan Riahi (IIASA)
- innovation and safety of nuclear power by Aline des Cloizeaux (IAEA)
- state of the art in nuclear fusion by Georg Harrer (TU Wien)
- solar-energy and photovoltaic technologies by Monica Lira-Cantu (ICN2, Barcelona)
- mathematical aspects of electricity demand- response (PSL, Paris)
... and more.
We welcome attendance from all backgrounds, but on- site attendance is limited to 100 participants.
Once you have registered for the event, you will receive the link to view the online seminar at least 24 hours before the talk begins.